School Name: Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business
Program Name: Executive Master of Business Administration
The Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business at the University of Regina offers an Executive MBA program starting in late August each year. This innovative 16-month program is designed for mid-career managers who have at least 5 years of management experience. The program is designed for managers who study while they advance their careers, with classes held on alternating Fridays and Saturdays, as well as two one-week block courses and an international study tour. Students also benefit from preparing an individual confidential research paper at the end of the program, focusing on an issue or challenge facing the student's company.
Courses offered on Fridays and Saturdays, allowing students to continue their careers
Mid-career admission option allows those who lack a full undergraduate degree to be considered for admission
One-week international study trip is included as part of the program
Projects, cases, presentations, exams, study trip, assignments
University of Regina, Education Building, 5th floor
- Applicants are normally required to have a four-year undergraduate degree.
- Applicants are normally required to have at least five years of full-time relevant management experience.
- A limited number of mid-career managers with suitable work experience, but who lack an undergraduate degree, may be admitted to the Executive M.B.A. program. These applicants must have a minimum of 7 years of management experience.
- Applicants must have support from their sponsoring organization (i.e. willingness to allow the candidate to take every other Friday off).
- International applicants must submit proof of English proficiency if the language of instruction in their undergraduate degree was not English. The minimum required TOEFL score is 580 paper-based/237 computer-based/88 internet based.
- The EMBA program costs $29,000 for the complete program, including the international study tour.
- All programs are subject to incidental university fees of $200-$350 per semester.
Average Age: 42
Age Range: 32 - 57
Average Years Work Experience: NA
GMAT: Not Required
Length of Program: 16 months (part-time)
International Study Tour: A one-week international study course included in tuition ( air, hotel, and meals included)
The deadline for intake in the Executive MBA program is June 1, 2008. If all of the available spots in the program are not filled at that time, we will continue to accept applicants in June and July, 2008. While a complete application includes all supporting documents (application form, transcript, resume, letters of reference), it is recommended that at least the application form be submitted by June 1, 2008, with other documents to follow.